Monday, September 25, 2006

unBEARably cute kimono

Aww! this is my take on the baby kimono from this book I altered it a little as i went..b/c 1. my bear is not as big as a newborn and 2. b/c i didn't think i was going to have enough yarn..it's lion brand cottonease and i love it..and there was enough, i could have made it longer but i didn't..anyway, i still think it's cute..
and i made the whole thing saturday night..which was exciting b/c if there's one thing i love, it's instant gratification..
my next project is not going to be so instant...


This is the beginning of my Sockoberfest project: kneesocks (!) from the Patons Kroy Socks yarn I got in the only real yarn shop I've ever been in, in Daytona Beach on my senior trip last summer! I have two skeins and I really want it to be enough for kneesocks, cause I really want some!! especially after reading about cara's

at the risk of failing music apprec (that would be a pity) i have to go study now..sigh..maybe knit a few more rows of that ribbing while i'm reading my psychology chapters..

No comments: