Wednesday, December 06, 2006

In One Week...


I will be turning this


into this

another view
That is only a portion of my dishcloth cotton collection; the rest is at home. It's not all tangled, at least not as bad as it looks all piled on my bed. But yeah, that's my Christmas break goal, use all the dishcloth cotton stash making warshrags for my (as of yet invisible) hope chest. We'll see how many ballbands I can do before I get completely burned out on them. And I still have my mitered square blanket (I left it at home on purpose after Thanksgiving so it couldn't distract me here, and to build my anticipation to knit some more on it) and I've got that sock yarn from senior trip. Oh yay! Blissful, guiltfree knitting. Coming soon!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oooooooh, pretty. My favorite is the pink and orange combo.

Ragan said...

Wonderful!!! Love those! They are so bright and cheerful!

Cristina said...

Nice dishcloths. I know how addicting those can be! Thanks for stopping by to see my baby Jane blocks. They're each about 5 1/2 inches square. Here's a great link with more information about the quilt--you'll see my finished product is a looooong way off.

http://www.purlbee.com/the-purl-bee/2006/10/5/dear-jane-quilt.html