Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Hello Shoes, Goodbye Blog

After wearing about three pairs of shoes for the past month, I was blown away by the footwear I left in my dorm room closet over Christmas break. (I was standing in my roommate's closet when I took this picture..) What riches! My footwear runneth over!

On a slightly more serious note, I have decided to take a break from blogging this semester (A break? I just had one..) I haven't been doing much (any) crafting anyway, and I want to spend more time studying, less time on the internet, and hopefully more time reading (for pleasure) as well..

I want to send out a huge THANK YOU!!!!!!!! to anyone who has ever commented on this blog; you have no idea how much that has meant to me!!!!! Seriously, seeing that I had a comment was always the highlight of my day. I'll definitely still be reading blogs, and maybe I'll start again one day.

Love you all!!!




Kristina said...

Nooooo! I'm gonna miss you, blog buddy!

little dresses said...

I am lovin the hat! I just found your blog today and now you are leaving :(

African Kelli said...

Damn it. I have horrible timing. I finally make it over here and you aren't blogging anymore!
Let's see the giant purge of the shoes!
More hats!
more books!

Mytutorlist.com said...

I agree, I discover this spot and you're gone! That being said, what a lovely hat you're wearing! And I do love The Great Gatsby.

janet clare said...

have a good bloggy break!

Petrick said...

I can't understand what do you mean by 'After wearing about three pairs of shoes for the past month and you have decided to take a break from blogging.'