Thursday, November 16, 2006

What Can I Say...

I just made the first two comments on a Mason-Dixon post... Just thought I'd let everybody know.
Okay, for real. It's past my bedtime. I did 2/3 of my statistics homework wrong the first time, is the only reason why I'm still up. Friday is my sleep late day (7:30), so I guess it'll be okay. Today started off rough and ended that way, too, but everything in the middle was really good.

edit: btw, it was 11:30 last night when I was writing this, not 8:30.

2 comments:

Cristina said...

Hey, Betsy, the Freya Jaffke book has ducks, chicks, and sheep, too--and a donkey. I'll be posting about a few other books soon. Good luck with your homework and your psycho blanket!

Ragan said...

Statistics......grrr....
Good luck with the homework, I hope that you were able to complete it!! Bleck.