Thursday, September 27, 2007

Who am I? That's one secret I'll never tell...

So..I definitely just watched last night's episode of "Gossip Girl" on my laptop while eating chocolate chip cookie dough...
I think I might be getting kinda hooked on that show..I've never read the books, and I probably never will, cause I don't really like books like that..Apparently I do not have these qualms when it comes to t.v.
It's really kinda addicting..Like, you know these people are jerks and snobs (well, I mean, not these people in particular, since they're made-up, but there are people like them, I think, I don't really know, but I have it on good authority--this show and "The Nanny Diaries", to name a couple of sources), but you just keep watching...it's like this whole other world that I know I'll never see or be a part of, and that I would never want to be a part of even if I had the chance, but it's really interesting to watch and see what it's like...
My favorite characters are Dan and Jenny, the brother and sister from Brooklyn..Dan is so cute in his awkward crush and the crushing of his crush, and Jenny made her own party dress, how cool is that? And I just love the relationship they have...I always wanted an older brother..
And of course, Blake Lively was great in the traveling pants movie (i heard they're making a sequel?), and I love her in here too..

Okay, that's about enough of that..
You know you love me. xoxo

2 comments:

Kristina said...

I havn't watched the show yet, but I read the first five or so books, then I got to old to check them out of the YA section without feeling silly. And a sequal to travling pants! oooo! So excited!

Anonymous said...

I never read the book
but the program is so great
i love Gossip Girl,is the best program ever and is really original,is a great job
i love it
I like everyone in that program
bye