Thursday, February 22, 2007

I'mmm Bbbbaaaacccckkk!!

How embarrassing. I haven't blogged in over 2 months, very sad...I dunno, I had every intention of blogging once I got back from Christmas break, but things just got so busy so fast..Next week, the semester's halfway over! Ahh!
I have been knitting, though. I'm on the 33rd (?) square I think. Or 34th. I've kinda lost count. But I'm over 2/3's of the way through with the knitting of the blocks..The seaming and the border, that's gonna be a trip. I'm thinking summer vacation, some long movies..maybe the 2nd season of LOST, the 1st season of Grey's Anatomy..It's gonna be pretty amazing, not gonna lie...
But for reals, I've gotta go to BED! I am so tired..It was just too weird to have that last post being so long ago..That sock..it took me a sec to remember where it is..In my bedroom closet at home..haha..

1 comment:

Ragan said...

Yay! Nice to have you back!