Tuesday, February 27, 2007

There are no Words


For how much I just want to sit and look at this:


Horrible picture quality, but you get the gist. 36 out of 48 squares completed! That's 75%!! 3/4ths! These squares have been in this arrangement on my bed for the past three hours and I just want to sit and look at them (Granted, I've only been in here for about five minutes of the last three hours)...I may have to sleep in the floor tonight. Because I don't think I can sleep in the bed without messing it up. Only twelve more squares..And this is where it starts getting tricky, because starting off, I just paired up whatever two colors struck my fancy at the moment..but now, it actually starts to matter. I mean, I don't want a whacked up color distribution..I think I've got it figured out. Looking at all these colors, it's really not going to make much of a difference, at least not to anyone but me. But it matters to me. And looking into the box of yarn I've accumulated for this project is more than a little overwhelming at this point. Some planning was in order. But I think it's under control now.

I had to go to a literary reading earlier tonight, so mi amiga y yo are watching gilmore girls at 9..I'm going to start the 12th square from the end..eep!

2 comments:

Ragan said...

Ooooooo....funky!
It will look cool hanging on the wall. Really. :)

kathy b said...

Thank you for entering my spring yarn contest at Irisheyes. Im sorry I couldn't afford for everyone to win! Ilove you squares. SOMEDAY I'll try this....so gald you got to go home.