Monday, March 19, 2007

....

This week, I just don't know if I can do it. One day at a time, one day at a time...
Pictures and a real entry??? Well, I planned them out all last week when I was without access to real internet (dial-up is not real internet, fyi)..and now, I'm so completely swamped I dunno when it's gonna happen. Saturday, maybe. Sunday at the latest..
But I am NOT stressed. I am Not Going to Stress Out. I am going to write the two body paragraphs of my paper that are due tomorrow, and do my quiet time, and worry about the other 5 pages of the paper and the three tests three days in a row Later. Tomorrow..And I'm going to stop griping and get off of here and Get It Done. Period.
Have a great week!

1 comment:

Kristina said...

You can make it, you're almost there! Plus, it's just a few more weeks until summer!!! And I don't know about you, but the weather in Michigan in BEAUTIFUL! Hang it there, we all love ya!