Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Walking Time Bomb

So I'm thinking that Friday cannot come soon enough.
Here, imagine a picture of a half-completed mitered square. Really, I don't feel like boring ya'll with another picture of a miter. And I don't feel like getting up to take another picture of one.
It's terribly quiet and lonely here, because my roommate was sent home yesterday for the week..with mono, of all things! Ack! I called her earlier tonight and she seems to be doing ok, she's just really weak. So far, I'm not sick, although I'm awfully paranoid about getting sick, especially since there's also a nasty stomach virus making appearances around campus. At least one girl on my hall has been throwing up. There's another virus going around the school where I work.
Seriously, if I can just make it until Friday, it'll be spring break, and I can handle that. I really truly do not want to get sick. Today I made some great plans to meet up with a bunch of my high school friends for lunch Saturday. I haven't seen most (any?) of them since Thanksgiving, so I'm really excited. And with my luck, I will get horribly sick. And stay sick for all of spring break, but get well just in time to come back to school. Ahh..

No comments: