Saturday, March 03, 2007

Is It Spring Yet?

Because my plant thinks it is!















Last night we made Rice Krispie treats in the micro-go-round and watched Ella Enchanted..Which is a corny movie if there ever was one...Night before that we watched Grease...I hadn't seen it in a while; I'd forgotten how weird it was..Seriously, that ending..I remember the first time I watched it I thought that was the worst ending of a movie that I'd ever seen..haha..

All these movies are perfect for knitting..I only have 9 squares left!

Man, my desk is cluttered in that picture...

2 comments:

Ragan said...

What could be better than that...movies...treats...a lovely pansy...and 9 squares to go!!!!

Kristina said...

We watched Ella Enchanted a few night ago too... I don't remember the book being that corny :) Oh, and in response to the question. I'm making my blanket of Pnc and Snc cotton. So, it's probibly going to fade with washing *sigh*. That is, if I EVER get it done!