Saturday, April 28, 2007

Like a swarm of mud wasps, always gotta be a buzzin' about something

It's prom season. This is the view from my window. It's probably about a fifth of the people that have descended on my home.

If you're going to prom, you must have your own entourage to take your pictures.

A year ago, I was out there doing this.
I'm the one in the pink. Pale is the new tan (really? no), but if you don't want to end up the same color as your dress, you should really wear sunscreen. Or get a spray tan, as did my two amigas to the right who are normally the same shade as me. Nikki, the girl in the black, is Dominican and almost naturally that shade.

2 comments:

Ragan said...

I hope that you had fun!

Anonymous said...

Pale IS the new tan! Embrace your paleness, and your loveliness in that pink dress. It wouldn't have looked as good with a spray-on-tan.