Thursday, November 29, 2007

French Fries are my drug of choice..

Which has nothing to do with the content of this entry, but sounds more interesting than "Part 3". Is anyone still reading this? I wouldn't blame you if you weren't..Hang in there, I've only got one more installment after today. Then maybe I'll do some reviews..I've definitely got some blog fodder for a while yet..

1. 44 Scotland Street by Alexander McCall Smith
2. Wild at Heart by John Eldredge
3. The Last Summer (of You and Me) by Ann Brashares
4. Bend-the-Rules Sewing by Amy Karol
5. Rebecca by Daphne du Maurier
6. To the Lighthouse by Virginia Woolf
7. Persuasion by Jane Austen
8. Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince by J.K. Rowling (again)
9. Essential Crochet by Erika Knight
10. Knitting without Tears by Elizabeth Zimmermann

No comments: