Tuesday, November 06, 2007

Fall is my Favorite

Yesterday was absolutely too beautiful not to take an hour long walk..Here are some pictures and not so many words..
This is one of my favorite places on the trail..It's very "The woods are lovely, dark and deep"..don't you think? Maybe not in this picture, you just hafta see it in person..

Hello babies..You're not scared of me, are you? No..
Ahh..
I have always wanted to be able to take a picture like this, all focused in the front and blurry in the back..success!
Another Robert Frost moment..shouldn't be too hard to figure out..
Yes, it is fall now isn't it!

One mile down! Time to turn back..I'll tackle the other two another day..
More pretty pictures are here.

1 comment:

Kristina said...

Oooo. It's getting pretty chilly too. I had to scrape the frost off my windshield last week and it got down to 27 last night and my bedroom window condensed.