Tuesday, November 27, 2007

T-3 weeks and counting..

One of my favorite procrastination techniques is to read book reviews on amazon.com. (Maybe if I spent less time reading blogs and reviews of books, I would have more time to read real books..or I might get all A's..) So if you need to procrastinate, here's part 1 of the list of books I read over the summer in order that I read them..Time wasting options abound..(I definitely procrastinated in posting this list.)

1. The Nanny Diaries by Emma McLaughlin and Nicola Kraus
2. The Pact by Jodi Picoult
3. Where the Heart Is by Billie Letts
4. The Alphabet Sisters by Monica McInerney
5. The Full Cupboard of Life by Alexander McCall Smith
6. Marie Antoinette by Antonia Fraser
7. Thimble Summer by Elizabeth Enright
8. Through the Shadowlands by Brian Sibley
9. Peaches by Jodi Lynn Anderson
10. The Redemption of Sarah Cain by Beverly Lewis

1 comment:

Kristina said...

I just finished read the Annie's People Trilogy by Beverly Lewis. You should look into them...sooo good. I read all three in a little over a week!