Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Part Two

Have I shown you this picture of all the books my bff's and I took on our high school senior trip a year and a half ago? Can you say nerds?!

11. Forever in Blue by Ann Brashares (again)
12. I Know why the Caged Bird Sings by Maya Angelou
13. I Capture the Castle by Dodie Smith
14. Betsy and the Great World by Maud Hart Lovelace
15. Betsy’s Wedding by Maud Hart Lovelace
16. The Romance of the Patchwork Quilt in America by Carrie A. Hall and Rose G. Kretsinger
17. A Series of Unfortunate Events Book 1: The Bad Beginning by Lemony Snicket
18. Dating Mr. Darcy by Sarah Arthur
19. Hiking Georgia by Donald Pfitzer
20. Every Young Woman’s Battle by Shannon Ethridge and Stephen Arterbum

1 comment:

Kristina said...

You've given me some good ideas for Christmas break :) I'm currently reading The Madonnas of Leningrad.