Monday, December 10, 2007

So Darn Productive...

...I just don't know what to do with myself..
Two finals down, three to go, and one of those is a take-home final I've finished typing, just hafta proofread and print!!

Here's that little house I was telling you about..I was more than halfway through with it, and it was definitely cross-stitch, not embroidery, if that gives you any idea of how long it's been since I worked on it..


Red on white cross-stitch just makes me crazy! Love it! Not sure what I'm going to do with this yet..Doubt I can find a frame to fit it right..Christmas tree ornament, maybe??


Also crazy is this weather..Tomorrow it's going to be 80 degrees! Christmas in Dixie, lemme tell ya..I'm wearing a t-shirt and flip-flops on my trip to C-ville and Target..On my list of things to make right along with Lucia is another Posie-inspired project: Red puff paint on white candle..I'm all about all things Scandinavian-ish right now..

No comments: