Friday, October 05, 2007

It clouds up, but it doesn't rain...We're about 2 feet below our normal rainfall for this point in the year. Droughts are not so much a good thing. Also, when is it going to be fall? Because we're still stuck in the mid-upper eighties. Like..everyday..It's a little ridiculous.

Soo..last night I watched "Pushing Daisies" on my computer on the recommendation of Alicia. Seriously, if Alicia Paulson told me to jump off a bridge, I think I'd do it. She has such good taste. (Just for the record, however, I was loving Gossip Girl while she was still on the fence.) Pushing Daisies is weird..I was like "gasp, sigh, tear, gasp, laugh, aww, gasp" the whole time. I think I should get my mom to watch it. We watch some strange tv together. She likes "Arrested Development" (because she likes Jason Bateman). I absolutely love "Ugly Betty". I haven't seen all of the first season yet, so I haven't been watching the 2nd one, but I'm probably going to ask for it for Christmas. (Can you believe it's just a couple of months away?!) A couple of weeks ago I came home for the weekend and she was watching this movie (Lifetime, maybe) about this girl who was like possessed by the devil..she kept killing people..It was seriously disturbing. I mean, I had to leave the room a few times..haha..I was like, "Mama! What are you watching?!" We also like watching LeAnn Rimes' new music video to the song "Nothing Better to Do" and trying to figure out what she's saying. And singing along with Reba and Kelly Clarkson.

Oh dear. This has become so random...I am tired, kids. Y'all have a GREAT weekend, I know I am, and I'll see ya soon.
Also, in the back of my mind, there's a new knitting project floating around..What? Knitting on a blog? How Novel! What a Unique Idea!
Okay, seriously. Time for bed.

No comments: