Tuesday, October 23, 2007

One of those days..


The weather reflects how I feel.


Swamped. Drenched. Flooded.
But trying to be grateful. I'm grateful:
  • For my snack this afternoon
  • That I have a chance to recycle and (hopefully) improve the grade of the test I did real bad on. (and that this blog is not graded on grammar, cause I'm sick of grammar!)
  • For the rain which we do so desperately need
  • That my art presentation is over and I don't have to worry about it anymore
  • That the two tests I have next week are next week and not this week
  • That tonight is college night at the Chick-fil-a at the mall
  • That tonight is my small group meeting with my 3 bff's
  • That I finished the paper that is due tomorrow
  • That Friday is Payday
  • That my headache from yesterday has not come back full-blown
  • That I had an umbrella today, for all the good it did..(ok..that was bordering on not-grateful)

That's all I've got for now..Hopefully tomorrow will be better?

No comments: