Friday, October 27, 2006

Linkage

I got all computer savvy and figured out how to do the link thing on the sidebar all by myself. This is a big thing for me, I am very proud of myself right now!

It's raining! Ahh..and this morning, I walked outside, realized all three of my umbrellas were in my car, went to the WRONG parking lot, had to go to the other one to get to my car..and then still had to walk half a mile in the pouring down rain. I really hope it stops before tonight and doesn't rain out my old high school's football game that I've been planning to go to since, I dunno, July. And the band comp. tomorrow..sigh..

I'm in the computer lab now, but later when I'm in my room I'll post pictures of the sweet garter stitch scarf I made last night to console myself for the not-so-good one.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats on putting in that sidebar! And I don't think the scarf you knit is wonky at all. I really like it!

Ragan said...

Yay! Nice job with the sidebar!
Also...I hope that you do not get rained out!!