Saturday, October 21, 2006

No. 6


The initial inspiration for this square was a sunflower. It has since been described as Belle, a rotten banana (you can google that image on your own), and Mayfield's Ice Cream. I think I like the Mayfield's comparison the best.

Tonight, me and Hannah have planned a run to Michael's followed by knitting, scrapbooking, and a movie (probably Narnia). We were going to go see Marie Antoinette, but it's not in theaters here yet. We're going to try to catch it in two weeks when I go home with her. Excitement. Okay, funny story. Our friend went to go see "The Prestige" last night, and he said it was really sad all the way through. Hannah was like, well, we're going to see "Marie Antoinette", and it won't be as sad. To which I replied 'do you know what happened to Marie Antoinette??' It was pretty funny. You probably had to be there.

Everyone have an amazing weekend, I'm going to study!

1 comment:

Ragan said...

Nice squares!!! Lovely. I like the sunflower reference too.