Thursday, October 26, 2006

Wonky


That's what the scarf I knit is..kinda wonky. Well, there's no kinda about it. I'm choosing to think of it as a design feature..yeah, it's supposed to do that..and everyone who's seen it thinks it's cute. I'm giving it to my sister..early Christmas/birthday present. Can you believe Christmas is less than two months away??!! Yay!

Up close with the fringe...

Now it's all wrapped up and ready to be given to my sister tonight when I see her at piano lessons..I think she'll like it..The tissue paper and yarn from the project being a bow is basically how I wrap all handknit projects I'm giving as gifts..it's pretty much standard wrapping procedure around here..

This is rather dull I'm afraid but my brain is pretty much fried from two tests today and one yesterday..I think I'm going to take a nap..

P.S. Obviously the gimp arm from yesterday did not hold me back any..


1 comment:

Ragan said...

I like the "wonky" scarf. It is really nice, and I am sure that your sister will enjoy it.