Wednesday, October 25, 2006

My Arm is Rather Limp Today

I got a flu shot today..so my upper arm is sore. (It is really hard to take a picture of your right arm when you are right-handed!)
I took an anthropology test--wrote nonstop for an hour--so my wrist is sore.
Which stinks, because I really want to work on this:

It's a scarf I want to wear this weekend when I go to the football game and the band competition. It looks all ruffly cause it's bunched up on the circular needle. I think it's gonna be narrowish, so I just want to finish this color-pattern-repeat thing (basically, three more rows of yellow, purple, and blue each). Which doesn't sound like much unless you consider that each row takes 15-20 minutes..yeah..And I have two test tomorrow, but after that, I'm chillin'..can't wait!

Good things that happened today:

1. The sky was so beautiful this morning when I walked outside! The clouds were all pink and purple. It was glorious. I didn't have my camera.

2. I caught the class bus. The class bus reminds me of the Knight Bus in Harry Potter. I think there's like a special hand signal you're supposed to give to make it stop. And it flies around really fast. But it's very nice to save that twenty minute walk..especially when it's cold outside.

3. I went to Subway to eat lunch with my parents, and when I got back, I got a parking place in Heaven. Heaven is what we call the good parking lot, there aren't that many spaces. The lot next to Heaven is Purgatory. The name of the bad one? I think you get the idea. It was pretty much amazing. I think a lot of people drove because it was so cold out. To me, it just seems easier to walk than to wait for the car to defrost, drive down, find a parking spot, and then walk to class. It's quicker, too.


No comments: