Thursday, October 05, 2006

Things to Do...

What I should be doing:


What I want to be doing:

What I have been doing:

Yes, my friends....that is what it looks like...a scrapbook...

I may already be more addicted to it than I am to knitting and reading put together. But I love being all crafty, and I'm really good at collages and stuff. I tried scrapbooking a few years ago, but it was really bad and I swore off it. It was more like crapbooking (which is what I accidentally typed a few words ago. My roommate scrapbooks with a passion. And I've been watching her and seeing how fun it is...and I was looking at all these pictures and momentos I have from high school...and then I was at the Wal-Mart (uh-oh)..and $40 later, this is what I've got...I think this might be more expensive than knitting..yeah, for sure. But it's SO much fun! But it's SO bad for my reading that I'm SO behind on.. Oh well, I guess I deserved one afternoon for a break...I really really want to go to Michael's right now...I need more pages, and some stickers for Thanksgiving and Christmas and....

2 comments:

becky said...

Your scrapbook looks great! I used to do that a while ago, before I started knitting. My mother went off and bought me all this stuff to do it and before I knew it, it became my favorite weekend activity. I should get back into it again because the photos are piling up in boxes!

Enjoy the scrapbooking. Show us some of your pages from time to time.

Ragan said...

That is a very nice looking scrapbook. I bought some items to get started, but never put anything together. I guess that I have a hard time narrowing down my photo choices for a page. :) And, my knitting keeps getting in my way. Tee-hee.