Wednesday, October 04, 2006

so..okay


Here's the thing I'm not liking about the no-(well, low)-sew mitered square blanket. There are more rows on the first section of the new block than there are on the first block. (Also not liking the way that is not the way the color looks in real life...kinda wish it was; I think I like this way better..) I think I know why this is happening. First, picking up the stitches for the orange block adds a row, and at the same time it's covering up a row of the tan color. I don't like it! I think I'd rather have to sew all the blocks together than try to figure this one out. And I'm not going to be able to live with it, I'm just too much of a perfectionist. Seriously, ya'll have no idea how much effort went into that first orange section there. It was pretty insane. But I'd rather frog it than be unhapppy with it later. Rip, rip. Plus, trying to plan out these color combinations is taking a lot of the fun out of it. I think it'd be easier to be able to match the squares up later. Much less stress.

Something else I'm not liking: this headache that I've had for three days. Thinking it might be the contacts. But I hope not, cause we were supposed to be getting a good deal and bought 4 boxes!!

No comments: